Blog

Website

Dear Keene, 
I have been painting for quite a few years; This morning, thinking ahead to a "new" year, I decided to do a self-taught workshop for myself on composition. I googled "Edgar Payne's 'Composition'simplified" (I tend to fall asleep whenever I tackle that book); and a link to your site was high on the results. I've hardly begun exploring your offerings, but I expect to spend a good bit of time doing so. Thank you so much for making available these wonderful compilations of great information with equally wonderful examples. (I love Sargent's painting of crocodiles!). I am so impressed with what you have done, and with the fact that you are sharing it so freely with fellow artists.
May 2015 bring you many wonderful things!
Katrina

Recent Works

Laguna Lake Morning
Whitewater
New York Winter Stroll
N.O. LA Shopping
Waiting to Shove Off Version 1
Czech Flute Player

Upcoming Events

Join My Email List

Updates, Latest Works and News

Keene Wilson Impressionist Studio and Plein Air Paintings